Global Driver Assistance System Market Information, by Types (ACC, Night Vision, BSD, TPMS, LDW, Adaptive Front Lighting), by Technology (Ultrasonic Sensor, Image Sensor, Lidar Sensor, Radar Sensor) - Forecast 2027
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2017 -- Market Highlights:
Globally the market for driver assistance system is increasing rapidly. The major factor that drives the growth of driver assistance system market is growing demand for new and improved technologies for providing safety features in automobile, increasing purchasing power of buyers, and government initiatives of mandating regulations over usage of driver assistance system into automobiles among others.
Global Driver Assistance System Market is expected to grow at the rate of about 22.90% from 2016 to 2027.
- The global driver assistance system market is expected to reach $112.69 billion by 2027.
- Adaptive cruise control (ACC) has accounted for the largest market share registering 18.34% of market share in 2015.
- Regionally, Europe holds the largest market share 23.67% of global driver assistance system market and is expected to reach $45.16 billion by 2027 from $3.39 billion in 2015.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market, and expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.35% from 2016 to 2027
- On the basis of technologies, Ultrasonic Sensors is growing with a CAGR of 23.62% from 2016 to 2027.
Request a Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/794
Some of the major players in global driver assistance system market include
- Delphi Automotive Plc. (UK)
- Gentex Corporation (US)
- Autoliv Inc. (Sweden)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Hitachi Ltd (Japan)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany)
- Hella Kgaa Hueck & Co. (Germany)
- Texas Instruments Inc. (US)
- Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Research Organizations
- Automotive industries
- Investment firms
- Cloud service vendors
- Government Agencies
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 40 market data tables and figures spread in 110 pages of the report "Driver Assistance System Market"
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/driver-assistance-system-market
Global Driver Assistance System Market has been segmented as follows:
- On the basis of Types which include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system, Park Assist Drowsiness Monitoring System, Blind Spot Detection (BSD) System, Night Vision, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and Adaptive Front Lighting.
- On the basis of Technologies the market is segmented into Ultrasonic sensors, Image sensors, Radar sensors, Lidar sensors, and IR sensors among others.
Regional Analysis of Driver Assistance System Market:
Asia-pacific dominated the Global Driver Assistance System Market with the largest market share due to improving lifestyle and infrastructure in the regional countries, and therefore accounting for $2.51 billion and is expected to grow over $23.12 billion by 2027. Driver assistance system market in European market is expected to grow at CAGR of 23.67% from $ 4.36 billion in 2016 to $45.16 billion by 2027. The North-America market for Driver Assistance System Market is expected to grow at 22.81% CAGR (2016-2027).
Make an Enquiry of your Interest @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/794
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312