Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2017 -- Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Drug addiction, also called substance dependence or chemical dependency, is a disease that is characterized by a destructive pattern of drug abuse that leads to significant problems involving tolerance to or withdrawal from the substance. Drug addiction symptoms or behaviors include recurrent drug use that results in a lack of meeting important obligations at work, school, or home, inability to sleep, awake at unusual times, unusual laziness, loss of or increased in appetite, changes in eating habits, cold, sweaty palms; shaking hands., red, watery eyes; pupils larger or smaller than usual and unusual smells on breath, body or clothes.
Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Drug Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 7, 7, 1, 29, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 12 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Drug Addiction (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 162 pages "Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Drug Addiction - Overview, Drug Addiction - Therapeutics Development, Drug Addiction - Therapeutics Assessment, Drug Addiction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Drug Addiction - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - BioCorRx Inc, Cerecor Inc, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA, Curemark LLC, Egalet Corp, Embera NeuroTherapeutics Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Foresee Pharmaceuticals LLC, Heptares Therapeutics Ltd, Immunovaccine Inc, Indivior Plc, InterveXion Therapeutics LLC, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/drug-addiction-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Alpha 2C Adrenergic Receptor (Alpha 2 Adrenergic Receptor Subtype C4 or Alpha 2C Adrenoreceptor or ADRA2C) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/alpha-2c-adrenergic-receptor-alpha-2-adrenergic-receptor-subtype-c4-or-alpha-0
Ephrin Type B Receptor 4 (Hepatoma Transmembrane Kinase or Tyrosine Protein Kinase TYRO11 or EPHB4 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/ephrin-type-b-receptor-4-hepatoma-transmembrane-kinase-or-tyrosine-protein-0
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact