New Retailing market report from Mintel: "E-Commerce in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2013 -- E-Commerce in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers media, fashion, computer related products, electrical and electronic equipment, home and garden products, travel, groceries and other products bought on-line via computers or mobile phones by consumers. It excludes second hand products, including those bought on eBay; and products bought by mail order/telephone orders. Market value comprises on-line sales including sales tax through all types of retailers. Market size for E-Commerce in South Korea is given in KRW with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health & beauty retailing in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Electrical Retailing in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Global Planned LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Global Planned Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Terminals to 2017
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Active and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Pipeline Industry to 2017 - Rising Global Energy Demand and Increased Shale Gas Exploration Encouraging Growth
- Sugar & Gum Confectionery in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Milk in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)