Report Title: Global E-waste Recycling Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2019 -- E-waste Recycling Market Report cover detailed competitive outlook including the E-waste Recycling Industry share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. The E-waste Recycling market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin.
Overview of E-waste Recycling Market :
- E-waste recycling industry refers to the work or business contains the collecting, transporting, re-using or processing of e-waste.
The research covers the current market size of the E-waste Recycling market and its growth rates based on 5-year records with company outline of Key players/manufacturers:
- Sims Recycling Solutions, Eletronic Recyclers International, Kuusakoski, Umicore, Waste Management, Gem, Stena Metall Group, GEEP, Dongjiang, Electrocycling, Cimelia, Veolia, Enviro-Hub Holdings, E-Parisaraa, environCom..
Get PDF Sample of Report with Your Corporate E-mail @ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/request-sample/13875584
The Scope Of Report:
- As the electronics industry is developing rapidly worldwide, the volume of electronic equipment generated is increasing in amazing speed, as well as the e-waste. These e-wastes contain lot of valuable materials or equipment that can be recycled. And e-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water. Currently, the volume of e-waste that can be recycled properly is less than 20% of the total volume of e-waste generated worldwide each year. There is still quite a lot of work should be done to promote the development of e-waste recycling industry. Growing numbers of governments are beginning to make laws or taking more strict measures to restrict the incineration or fill of e-waste and try to ban undocumented workshops of e-waste recycling.
- As the recycling and processing technology of e-waste is developing, the e-waste is getting re-used more properly and deeply. The cost of recycling and processing of e-waste is reducing, and the profit level of authorized e-waste recycling enterprises is increasing. Although recycling and processing of e-waste may bring a lot of opportunities to related enterprises, the study group recommends that new entrants those just have money but without technical advantage do not enter into the e-waste recycling industry. The worldwide market for E-waste Recycling is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 7.2% over the next five years, will reach 1680 million US$ in 2024, from 1190 million US$ in 2019.
- This report focuses on the E-waste Recycling in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Major classifications are as follows:
- Infocomm technology (ICT) equipment
- Home appliances
- Other types
Major applications are as follows:
- TV set
- Air conditioner
- Washing machine.
Target Audience of E-waste Recycling Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Global E-waste Recycling Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2013-2024):
- North America : United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe : Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux
- Asia Pacific : China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia
- Latin America : Brazil, Argentina and Colombia
- Middle East and Africa : Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa
Have any special requirement on above E-waste Recycling market report? Ask to our Industry Expert @ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13875584
Table of Contents:
Section 1–Methodology and Scope
1.1. Brief Methodology of E-waste Recycling Market
1.2 Initial data exploration
1.3 Statistical model and forecast of E-waste Recycling Industry (2019-2024)
1.4 E-waste Recycling Industry insights and validation
1.5 Definitions of forecast parameters
Section 2-Overview of E-waste Recycling Market
2.1 Brief Overview of E-waste Recycling Industry
2.2 Development of E-waste Recycling Industry
2.3 Status of E-waste Recycling Market
Section 3-E-waste Recycling Industry Dynamics
3.1 Detailed Analysis of E-waste Recycling Market Growth Opportunities
3.2 E-waste Recycling Industry Risk Factor Analysis
3.3 Market Driving Force
Browse TOC: https://www.industryresearch.biz/TOC/13875584
Section 4-Market Competition Latest News and E-waste Recycling Market Trend
4.1 Merger, Consolidation or Acquisition News
4.2 Investment or Disinvestment News
4.3 New Product Development and Launch
Section 5-Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
5.1 Sales Channel of E-waste Recycling Market
5.1.1 Direct Marketing
5.1.2 Indirect Marketing
5.1.3 Marketing Channel Future Trend
Section 6-E-waste Recycling Market Positioning
6.1 Pricing Strategy
6.2 Brand Strategy
6.3 Target Client
6.4 Distributors, Traders and Dealers
Section 7-Research Findings and Conclusion
Purchase Complete E-waste Recycling Market Report@ https://www.industryresearch.biz/purchase/13875584
About Industry Research Biz
Industryresearch.biz is a credible source for gaining market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed to optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.