Fast Market Research recommends "ECI Biotech Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2013 -- ECI Biotech Inc. (ECI Biotech) is a medical device company, based in the US. The company designs, develops and manufactures diagnostic and therapeutic products. It is a developer and manufacturer of patented ExpressDetect diagnostics products for rapid infection determination. The company's infection sensor diagnostics can be incorporated into any medical device or consumer product and will ultimately transform the way pathogens are detected in wound care, women's health, baby care and oral care. Its detection platform includes simple consumer grade sensors for bacterial monitoring, rapid enzyme-linked (zymogen) sensors for point-of-care use, and ultra-sensitive sensors for the remote detection of microbes. The company's products are also widely used in the medical, oral care, wound care and vision care markets. ECI Biotech is headquartered in Worcester, Massachussetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the ECI Biotech Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Fina Biotech - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Digna Biotech, S.L. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Axial Biotech, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- FIT Biotech Oyj - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Ani Biotech Oy - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BioTech One Inc - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in Developing Markets to Come From Cost Efficient Manufacturing and Rising Domestic Demand