Fast Market Research recommends "eClinical Solutions Market - [CTMS, CDMS, EDC, IVRS, ePRO & IRB Systems] Global Trends, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2012 -- eClinical solutions are employed to manage the entire process of a clinical trial as well as the large amounts of data involved at various stages and from various sites. They help in efficient and accurate planning, preparation, performance, and reporting of clinical trials, including participant information, trial and filing deadlines and other important milestones. The global eClinical solutions market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during the study period (2012-2017).
In this report, the global eClinical solutions market is studied by end-users, delivery modes, components, and product types.
The U.S. is the largest market, and shows a remarkable growth opportunity. The second largest market is Europe, while growth in the Asia is also expected to take greater leaps in the near future.
The markets covered include:
Global eClinical solutions market, by products
Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Clinical Data Management System (CDMS)
Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
Institutional Review Board (IRB) System
Electronic Patient Reported Outcome (ePRO)
Global eClinical solutions market, by end-users
Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
Healthcare Providers (Academic institutions/universities, hospitals, and research institutions)
Global eClinical solutions market, by components
Global eClinical solutions market, by delivery modes
eClinical solutions market, by geography
Rest of the World (ROW)
To ensure that clinical trials achieve their primary purpose of collecting data effectively, stakeholders look for solutions which facilitate the management of data, trial logistics, and project flow. Introduction of eClinical solutions has transformed the clinical trial process to a remarkable degree. eClinical solutions enable real-time data analysis and speed up the process. This reduces project time cost, and enhances the quality of clinical process and data analysis. This in turn optimizes the drug development process to run at a faster pace with required quality. As profit and regulatory compliance pressures increase, pharmaceutical companies actively seeking ways to decrease the cost and manage the risk of their clinical trials.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Integration of various eClinical solutions on a single platform is trending the clinical trials industry. In order to leverage the benefits of technology to the fullest, industry should adopt the process of integrating various healthcare IT systems such as EHR, EMR and others for enhanced functionality.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) Market - Global Trends, Opportunities, Challenges & Forecasts (2011-2016)
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Global Trends, Challenges, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS) - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Spine Surgery Devices Market Forecasts to 2017 - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Refurbished Medical Equipments Market (2012-2017) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Ultrasound Devices Market (2012 - 2017) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Radiation Therapy Devices - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- e-Clinical Trial Solutions Market to 2018 - Growing Complexity of Clinical Trials and Increased Focus on Accuracy and Efficiency Drive Trial Sponsors to Adopt Novel Technologies
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)