The different aspects of data on the Edge Computing market critical data are showcased intellectually through resources such as infographics, charts, and tables.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2019 -- The global edge computing market is forecasted to reach USD 8.96Bn by 2023, expanding at CAGR of 32.6%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer to IoT sensors, to decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things are driven by huge volumes of data generated from activities in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing the massive quantities of data requires companies to act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centers that store and process data locally before sending them or cloud. It optimizes computing to avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
Get Free Sample Copy Here@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/sample-enquiry-form/43432
The global edge computing market is further classified into applications and end users. Based on applications, it is further sub-classified into smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and other. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the most significant market share. The rising trend of urbanization is expected to initiate smart city projects to resolve various urban problems using ICT as a base. This will result in the increased application of edge computing in this domain.
Major Players in Edge Computing market are:
- Cisco Systems
- Microsoft Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd
Major Regions play vital role in Edge Computing market are:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy Now @ https://www.marketexpertz.com/checkout-form/43432
Based on end users industries, edge computing networks will be used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected to grab the most significant market share and expand at the highest CAGR. Edge computing is expected to play an active role in LTE networks and assets , as well as the 5G revolution.
1. Understand the demand of global edge computing market by application and end user industry to determine the viability of the business.
3. Formulate a product marketing strategy - based on the position in the value chain and determine the optimal product/service placement.
4. Identify the gap areas and address them.
5. Develop strategies based on the industry and economic factors for each of the segments.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
- Edge Computing Manufacturers
- Edge Computing Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Edge Computing Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
You Can Get Free Sample According To The Report @
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global edge computing market.
2. The current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa) market size data for the North America edge computing market, based on applications: smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and other, based on end users industries manufacturing, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, consumer appliances, and transportation and logistics.
3. Market trends in the global edge computing market.
4. Market drivers and challenges for the global edge computing market.
5. Analysis of company profiles of major players operating in the market.
Browse The Report Description@ https://www.marketexpertz.com/industry-overview/edge-computing-market
Planning to invest in market intelligence products or offerings on the web? Then marketexpertz has just the thing for you - reports from over 500 prominent publishers and updates on our collection daily to empower companies and individuals catch-up with the vital insights on industries operating across different geography, trends, share, size and growth rate. There's more to what we offer to our customers. With marketexpertz you have the choice to tap into the specialized services without any additional charges.
Head of Business Development
Market Expertz | Web: www.marketexpertz.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052