Fast Market Research recommends "Edrington Group in Spirits (World)" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/26/2013 -- 2013 was a transformative year for Edrington as it severed its 28-year distribution agreement with Remy Cointreau to take direct control over its own distribution network in the US. This is a key move for the company as it seeks to take advantage of particularly strong growth in single malt Scotch whisky. For Edrington, a relatively modest player in spirits at the global level, the key challenge will be to make a significant impact in this highly-competitive and crowded marketplace.
Euromonitor International's Edrington Group in Spirits (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Alcoholic Drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UB Group in Spirits (World)
- The Chinese Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Remy Cointreau Group in Spirits (World)
- The Brazilian Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Italian Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Russian Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The French Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The US Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The German Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)