Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2012 -- Egypt Diabetes Care Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, provides key market data on the Egypt Diabetes Care Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Egypt Diabetes Care Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Bayer HealthCare AG, LifeScan, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Egypt Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Becton, Dickinson and Company Abbott Laboratories Bayer HealthCare AG LifeScan, Inc. Novo Nordisk A/S Eli Lilly and Company Sanofi ARKRAY, Inc. BIONIME Corporation Terumo Corporation Nipro Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: