Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- Egypt Hospital Supplies Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Egypt Hospital Supplies Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Patient Examination Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies Devices market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Patient Examination Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Egypt Hospital Supplies Devices market.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ansell Limited and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Egypt Hospital Supplies Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Cardinal Health, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG 3M Health Care Steris Corporation Kimberly-Clark Corporation Getinge AB Becton, Dickinson and Company Medline Industries, Inc. Invacare Corporation Permobil AB Tuttnauer USA Co. Ltd. Ansell Limited Covidien plc Molnlycke Health Care AB Terumo Corporation Paul Hartmann AG Stryker Corporation Sunrise Medical, Inc. Baxter International Inc. Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Belimed Sauter AG Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG Smiths Medical BERCHTOLD Holding GmbH Skytron Nipro Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: