Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Egypt Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2022" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2016 -- New report, Egypt Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Egypt Orthopedic Prosthetics market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Lower Extremity Prosthetics and Upper Extremity Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816484
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Prosthetics market categories - Lower Extremity Prosthetics and Upper Extremity Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Egypt Orthopedic Prosthetics market.
- Key players covered include Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Ossur hf., The Ohio Willow Wood Company, Endolite North America Ltd. and others.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=816484
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG