ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Baby Food Industry in Egypt: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/03/2016 -- Egypt has a small market for baby food, despite having the largest population in the Middle East. The Egyptian population is continuing to grow rapidly, rising by 19.7% since 2005. The overall baby population in 2015 was 29.9% higher than in 2009. Sales were affected to some extent by the political and social upheavals in 2011 to 2013, but nonetheless consumption rose by 33.6% in 2015. In value terms, sales in 2015 are 143% higher than in 2009, but high inflation levels mean that this equates to a lower 39% at constant prices. The economic situation in 2016 remains difficult. From 2017, however, real GDP growth is expected to increase by 3-4% per annum, providing there are no further major disruptions. The market for baby food is consequently forecast to grow consistently over the next six years, by a total of 11.4% in volume terms.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=858804
- Over the past six years as a whole, the baby food market in Egypt has grown appreciably, with consumption increasing by 33.6% in 2015.
- Baby milks dominate the market, accounting for 78% of value sales and 66% of volume sales. Meals and other baby food (principally drinks) constitute the second largest sector, 17% of volume and 12% of value.
- The role of multinationals in the supply of baby food in Egypt is dominant, with the leading three companies, Danone, Nestlé and Hero accounting for 81% of value sales in 2015.
- Supermarkets currently account for 46% of volume sales. Despite the rise of supermarket retailing, pharmacies remain the main distributor of baby food, taking a 54% share of volume sales in 2015.
"Baby Food in Egypt" is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Egypt market.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=858804
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG