Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company (EEHC) is a government owned integrated energy company. The company specializes in delivering electricity to varied customers in Egypt. It was established as part of liberalization plan in the electricity sector, in 2000. The companys operational structure includes sixteen affiliated companies consisting of six production companies, nine distribution companies and the Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company. The company coordinates, supervises, monitors and manages affiliated companies operation in the areas of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power.
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company Key Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2014 EHC to ink $783m loan agreements to enchance two power plants
Jun 01, 2013 Saudi Arabia And Egypt Sign $1.6 Billion Agreement To Link Power Grids
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Egyptian Electricity Holding Company
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)