Broomfield, CO -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/09/2016 -- CPAP TotalCare Inc. (DBA TotalCare eHealth) announced today the launch of its TotalCare eHealth platform for patients and their healthcare providers that combines outcomes-based patient management protocols and a proprietary 'eHealth operating system' to help providers attract more patients and manage them more effectively resulting in better outcomes and increased profit.
While the platform is built to support any targeted disease state, therapy, or procedure, the company's first commercial implementation is in the US Sleep Health market focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) screening, diagnosis, and therapy.
"Our strategy is to focus narrowly on the OSA continuum of care and then apply the model and platform to other health verticals such as chronic sinusitis, obesity, diabetes, depression & anxiety, and smoking cessation" says TotalCare Founder and CEO, Doug Hudiburg.
This new eHealth web application and therapy program provides CPAP users a way to stay connected with their healthcare providers as well as efficiently self-monitor their CPAP and health data and manage their equipment and supplies. It allows CPAP therapy providers and clinicians to deliver the highest standard of care to a large patient population in an efficient and economical manner.
"We have been looking for an affordable and efficient way to stay in touch with, and manage, our CPAP patients." said Robert McCoy, President of Valleyaire Respiratory and Valley Inspired Labs – one of the initial pilot locations for the TotalCare eHealth platform. "Because of the inherent difficulty of staying in close contact with a growing pool of patients, therapy providers, patients, and their providers often lose touch – which leaves the patient feeling isolated and unsupported – something no one wants."
The TotalCare eHealth platform...
- Standardizes best practices with outcomes-based eHealth protocols
- Digitally-unifies patients and all clinicians onto one shared platform
- Empowers patients to utilize self-help resources and online ordering
- Utilizes low-cost interactive technology for screening, patient education, and patient communications
- Automates routine activities & supports efficient 1-on-1 interaction with patients who need it
- Collects, Tracks, stores, analyzes, and reports on therapy metrics and outcomes data
- Utilizes 'big data' and analytics to improve eHealth protocols – true evidence-based medicine
- Facilitates monitoring, early detection and intervention when needed
The company is intensely focused on providing CPAP users with the tools, resources, and support they need in order to get the best possible result from their experience with CPAP Therapy. For Clinicians and therapy providers, the solution addresses the fundamental problems and inefficiencies related to CPAP Therapy.
About TotalCare eHealth
TotalCare eHealth is a technology-based healthcare company that is focused on improving healthcare in the United States through a patient-centered approach. The company is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado with a growing network of Therapy Associates and Clinicians throughout the US.
3001 Industrial Lane, Unit 4
Broomfield, CO 80020
Doug Hudiburg, President