Harrisburg, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2019 -- The global market volume for elastomers should grow from 34.7 thousand kilotons in 2018 to reach 42.3 thousand kilotons by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
The report tracks the major market events including product launches, development trends, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the Elastomers Market.
Profiles of major companies in the industry, including: Basf SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont and Evonik Industries.
Request a sample copy of this report at:
Essential points covered in Global Elastomers Market 2018 Research are:-
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2023?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Elastomers market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Global Elastomers market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the Global Elastomers market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Elastomers market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Global Elastomers market?
This report provides a detailed analysis of the Elastomers market with description of market sizing and growth, segmentation of market by products & services and major markets, top market players etc. The report recapitulates the factors that will be responsible for the growth in the market in the forecasted period.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code: MIR15 in the comments section)
Inquire for Discount:
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market for the elastomers and their applications in different industry vertical
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of global elastomers market by product type, end user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of all major elastomers type such as Isoprene & Polyisoprene Rubber (IR), Butadiene & Polybutadiene Rubber (BR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Nitrile, Nitrile-Butadiene, Acrylonitrile Rubber (NBR), Styrene-Thermoplastic-Elastomers (TPE-S), Thermoplastic Urethane Elastomers, Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers and others
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global elastomers market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market, including Basf SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont and Evonik Industries
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for the elastomers and analyzes global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 (considering as base year), estimates for 2018 and forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global elastomers market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of product types such as styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, isobutylene isoprene rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, polyisoprene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene block copolymers, thermoplastic polyolefins, thermoplastic vulcanizate, thermoplastic polyurethane, thermoplastic polyester elastomer and others. It also includes discussion of application types such as tires and automotive components, sports products, medical products, appliances, industrial and others (architecture, modifiers).
Browse full report at:
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2023 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on above questions and in-depth research on the development environment, market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Elastomers on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make judgment on the competitive situation of Elastomers Market and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Elastomers Market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org