The Report MediPoint: Elbow Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/15/2017 -- GlobalData estimates sales of elbow replacement implants to be approximately $47.1M across all 39 countries in 2016. This market will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period, reaching sales of $58.8M by 2023. The accelerators for growth in the elbow replacement market include changing population demographics, physical activity levels associated with the older generation, and an increased awareness of the procedure. Compared to past years, people tend to engage in competitive sports and other intense physical activities from an earlier age and until later in life. As a result, there will be an expected increase in the incidence of ankle-related sports injuries in addition to normal degradation of the joint due to aging. These joint dysfunctions, albeit less common in the elbow than in big joints, lead to an increased likelihood of replacement procedures in later years.
Given the heightened competitive pressures and shrinking reimbursement, the average selling prices for elbow replacement implants are expected to continue to decline in all of the geographies covered in this report. However, GlobalData believes that revenue from increased procedure volume will make up for this loss.
Results from long-term clinical research trials on existing prostheses will determine which companies gain or lose market share. As more data emerges on existing solutions, GlobalData anticipates a winner-takes-all scenario where the best performing implant will possess a large portion of the market.
Get Sample Copy Of this Report @
- (2017) Estimated primary completion of Integra LifeSciences safety and effectiveness study of the Ascension Pyrocarbon radial head compared to the Ascension Metal radial head.
- (2016) Zimmer Biomet acquired Cayenne Medical, a company that manufactures products for soft tissue repair and reconstruction at the PIP, MCP and DIP joints.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1157523
- Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for elbow replacement implants.
- Company share analysis in 2016, for elbow replacement implants.
- Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the shoulder replacement market.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the unmet needs with the current generation of elbow replacement implants and understand how emerging technologies will meet these unmet needs.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the elbow replacement market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207