Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Electric Power Industry of Serbia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Electric Power Industry of Serbia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electric Power Industry of Serbia (EPS) is a Government-owned energy company in Serbia. The company is the largest producer of lignite with a potential annual production of around 38 million tons. It generates and distributes the electricity and controls the distribution system. It also trades electricity, and produces, processes and transports coal. EPS is also active in the areas of steam and hot water production in combined heating processes. It also participates in wholesale trade in fuel and similar products. The company's other business activities includes research and development; design, construction and maintenance of energy and mining plants.
Electric Power Industry of Serbia Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2013: CMEC inks agreement to build coal-fired power plant in Serbia
Nov 05, 2013: EPS set to add new 350MW coal unit at Kostolac power station in Serbia
Aug 23, 2013: EPS concludes talks with CMEC for new thermal power block B3 and Drmno surface coal mine expansion
Aug 13, 2013: Alstom Grid Turkey Secures Contract For Tent-B Nikola Tesla Power Plant In Serbia
Aug 05, 2013: Signed Contract for Rehabilitation of Hydro Power Plant Zvornik
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit