Increased government subsidies & incentives, low operation cost, and home recharging fetaure drive the global electric vehicle charger (EVC) market.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2017 -- The electric vehicle charger (EVC) also known as electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) is the infrastructure element that provides the vital link between an electric vehicle (EV) with a depleted battery and the electrical source that helps to recharge battery. It is done by converting alternating current (AC) distributed by electric utilities to the direct current (DC) needed to recharge the battery of electric vehicle.
Get sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4084
However, long refueling time, lack of financial incentives, and lack of public & governmental awareness impedes the market growth. EVSE network expansion offers a major opportunity for the market.
The global electric vehicle charger (EVC) market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into on-board charger and off-board charger. The applications included in the report are residential charging, public charging, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) market is dominated by key players such as ChargePoint, Inc., Elektromotive Ltd., AKER WADE Power Technologies, Lester Electrical of Nebraska, Inc., Silicon Laboratories, CHROMA ATE INC., ABB, BYD Company Limited, Chargemaster Plc, and Addnergie Technologies Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global electric vehicle charger (EVC) market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4084
Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) Market Key Segments:
- On-board Charger
- Off-board Charger
- Residential Charging
- Public Charging
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- Elektromotive Ltd.
- AKER WADE Power Technologies
- Lester Electrical of Nebraska, Inc.
- Silicon Laboratories
- CHROMA ATE INC.
- BYD Company Limited
- Chargemaster Plc
- Addnergie Technologies Inc.