Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2018 -- Electric vehicle chargers are used to charge electric vehicle with a battery. Currently, there are three different modes of charging available in the market namely level 1, level 2, and DC fast charging. Level 1 and Level 2 charging are the types of AC mode of charging which charge the vehicle at 120 volts and 240 volts, respectively. Such chargers can be installed at home or public places as per the individual's requirements. Surge in demand of luxury and high-end electric vehicles has driven the demand of EV chargers in the market. Further, stringent government regulations to curb carbon emission is expected to boost the market. By end user, the electric vehicle chargers market is divided into residential and commercial chargers. Further, based on charging type, the market is bifurcated into on-board and off-board chargers.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2AfyVDv
Government regulations regarding the use of electric vehicles to curb environmental pollution drives the demand for electric vehicles. Further, rise in demand for electric vehicles is also expected to fuel the market growth. However, high price of electric vehicles and lack of presence EV chargers at public places is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, increase in demand of luxury electric vehicles is expected to create lucrative opportunities to key players of the market.
The electric vehicle chargers market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, charging type, end user, and region. By vehicle type, the market is divided into battery electric vehicles (BEV), plug-in electric vehicles (PHEV), and hybrid electric vehicles (HEV). Based on charging type, the market is bifurcated into on-board and off-board chargers. By end user, the market is classified into residential and commercial EV chargers. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are ABB Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, Delphi Automotive, Chroma ATE, Aerovironment Inc., Silicon Laboratories, Chargemaster PLC, Schaffner Holdings AG, and POD Point.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global electric vehicle chargers market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2zkF4hC
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
- Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
BY CHARGING TYPE
- On-Board Chargers
- Off-Board Chargers
BY END USER
Also, Get Discount : http://bit.ly/2hM5jpE
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- ABB Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Chroma ATE
- Aerovironment Inc.
- Silicon Laboratories
- Chargemaster PLC
- Schaffner Holdings AG
- POD Point
Request For Customization : http://bit.ly/2AgDgqg
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS MARKET, BY CHARGING TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452