Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2012 -- The Electric Vehicle Market in China is part of Netscribes' Automobile Industry Series reports. Led by supportive government policies the electric vehicle market in China is expected to witness robust growth.
The report begins with an overview of the different segments of electric vehicles. It is followed by the market overview section which provides a snapshot of the global electric vehicle market. A brief comparison of the EV infrastructure deployment across nations has also been covered in this section. This is followed by a brief description of the electric vehicle market in China including the planned EV targets of major cities in China.
Factors driving the growth of the electric vehicle market in China are also explained in detail. Rising population and growing transport demand provides an impetus to the growth of the electric vehicle market in China. Foreign dependency on crude oil is expected to emerge as a major growth driver for the Chinese electric vehicle market. Reduction mandate of CO2 emission is expected to boost the growth prospects of the electric vehicle market in China. Per capita CO2 emission in China has grown with a CAGR of 6%. Development of EV battery manufacturers coupled with government incentives also provides a major growth opportunity for the electric vehicle market in China.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The players operating in the market also face challenges which are impeding their development and growth. Electric vehicle performance has emerged as a major challenge facing the market growth. Cost constraints and battery life cycle are also expected to have an unfavorable impact on the growth of the Chinese electric vehicle market.
Brief description of the key policies undertaken by the government of China with a view to develop the electric vehicle market is also highlighted in the report. Some of the major initiatives covered include development plan for fuel-efficient and new energy vehicles (2011-2020), ten cities, one thousand vehicles program and research and development support policies.
Emerging trends in the electric vehicle market include product innovation, infrastructure development and growing competition.
This is followed by the mergers and acquisitions section, illustrating the recent mergers and acquisition activities that have taken place in the Chinese electric vehicle market. This section includes the announced date, closing date, target, buyer/investor, seller and deal size.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Lithuania Autos Report 2012
- Coulomb Technologies, Inc. - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Schneider Electric SA (SU) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- San Diego Gas & Electric Company - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile