MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Australia - Market Summary and Forecasts : Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2015 -- Australia's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a notable market share of 11.2% in 2014. Stable economic conditions and increasing consumer confidence helped the growth of sales in electrical and electronics market in the country. Rapid urbanization, falling prices of electronic goods, and the demand for electronic products featuring the latest technologies and superior qualities will create more scope for the sector to grow in future. Increasing adoption of smartphones, tablets and LCD TVs is driving the growth of electrical and electronics market in the country. The online channel is witnessing adoption among customers and they are increasingly purchasing electronic goods online. Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/430669.html.
- Electrical and electronics sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2014-2019
- Communications equipment contributed 54% towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2014.
- Online channel is gaining rapid adoption among consumers and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 64.7% of the sales in the category
- "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Australia Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
Purchase a copy of electrical and electronics retailing market research report at USD 1250 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=430669.
- Dick Smith
- Harvey Norman
- JB HiFi
- The Good Guy
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Australia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Inquire for a discount on this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/discount.php?name=430669.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary and Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 Resilient economy offers abundant growth opportunities for retailers
3.1.1 Robust economy with growth potential - A positive sign for retailers
3.1.2 Rise in savings rate is a concern for retailers
3.1.3 Services sector continues to be the major sector for employment
3.1.4 Moderate inflation levels to benefit retailers
3.1.5 Steep rise in consumption expenditure- a key factor to reckon with
3.1.6 Increasing urbanization offers growth opportunities for retailers
4 Australian Shoppers
4.1 Australians prefer to shop through mobile devices
4.2 Online Shoppers are preferring offshore retailers over domestic retailers
4.3 Surge in usage of social media affecting the purchasing decisions
4.4 Rise in private label and discounted products sales
4.5 Consumers inclining towards omni-channel shopping
4.6 Growth in tourism sector to boost retail spending
5 Doing Business in Australia
5.1.2 Business culture
5.1.3 Infrastructure and logistics
5.2 Business reforms in Australia
5.3 Laws for foreign investors
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Electrical and Electronics
6.2 Electrical and Electronics Category Overview
6.2.1 Communications Equipment
6.2.2 Computer Hardware and Software
6.2.3 Consumer Electronics
6.2.4 Household Appliances
6.2.5 Photographic Equipment
6.3 Major Retailers
6.3.1 Electrical and Electronics
7.1.1 This report provides 2014 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2015 - 2019
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Conlumino
Browse All Retail Market Research Reports at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/retail-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.