Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in India - Market Summary & Forecasts", report, published by Conlumino, provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of electrical and electronics retail sales across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Festive seasons and national holidays which are spread across the year are stimulating consumer retail spending, rural areas are still largely untapped markets
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
- Shortening of replacement cycle and a strong desire to have new technologies will boost spend on electrical and electronics
- Electrical and electronics specialist retailers continue to dominate, while online sales rise
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in India - Market Summary & Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India's electrical and electronics retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing electrical and electronics retail dynamics across 17 retail channels and 5 product categories.
It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Indian electrical and electronics retail market for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market.
- Understand which channels will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage covering 5 product categories that include: Communications equipment, Computer hardware and software, Household appliances, Consumer electronics, Photographic equipment
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends and key consumer trends influencing the retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international and domestic players in electrical and electronics market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Trent Ltd, Reliance Retail Ltd, Videocon Ltd, Flipkart, Future Group, Univercell Telecommunications, Samsung, Future Group, Spencer's Retail, Snapdeal, Amazon, Metro Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electrical and Electronics Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts : Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts : Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2018
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Italy
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Sweden
- Retailing in Australia