Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Electrical Submersible Pump Cables Market by Application (Onshore, Offshore), by Technology (Polypropylene, EPDM (Ethylene propylene diene monomer), Others) and by Geography - Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 - 2023”
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2016 -- The Electrical Submersible Pump Cables Market is envisioned to cross US$ 4 Billion by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 4.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/electrical-submersible-pump-cables-market
The electrical submersible pump cables transmit the specified surface power to the electrical submersible pump cables motors. Typically, it's clamped or banded to the construction tubing from below the wellhead to the electrical submersible pump cables unit as a result it's not designed to support its own weight. It's a specially created three phase power line designed specifically for down hole well environments.
The cable design should be small in diameter, protected against mechanical abuse, and impervious to physical and electrical deterioration due to aggressive well environments. They're offered during a big selection of conductor sizes or gauges. They'll be manufactured in either spherical or flat configurations, exploitation many completely different insulation and metal armor materials for various hostile well environments.
The major driving factors of electrical submersible pump cables market are as follows:
1. Growing in depth of oil well
2. Rise in requirement of electrical submersible pump
3. Increase in the depth of Oil Well
The restraining factors of electrical submersible pump cables market are as follows:
1. Currently fall in oil costs resulting in cutback in offshore investigation and production expenditure.
2. Restricted deploy ability in shale gas fields.
The electrical submersible pump cables market is segmented on the lines of its application, technology and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers onshore and offshore. Under technology segmentation the electrical submersible pump cables covers polypropylene, EPDM (Ethylene propylene diene monomer) and others. The electrical submersible pump cables market's geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/electrical-submersible-pump-cables-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for electrical submersible pump cables and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for electrical submersible pump cables.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Electrical Submersible Pump Cables for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Hitachi Metals Ltd., Borets Co. LLC, GE Oil & Gas, Kerite, Schlumberger Ltd., Prysmian Group, Halliburton Co., Weatherford Int., and General Cable Corp. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The Electrical submersible pump cables Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Analysis
By Technology Analysis
EPDM (Ethylene propylene diene monomer)
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all electrical submersible pump cables globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of electrical submersible pump cables data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.