Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) is a state-owned integrated power company. It provides energy related services including engineering, power plant operation and maintenance, construction, chemical construction consulting, environment-related service, and others. The company operates through subsidiaries, namely, Electricity Generating Public Company Limited and Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited. It builds, owns and operates several types and sizes of power plants including combined cycle, thermal, hydropower, diesel, wind turbine, solar cells, and geothermal.
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2013: EGAT receives approval for Quang Tri thermal power plant in Vietnam
Jul 26, 2013: EGCO Group Signs PPA with EGAT for 930-MW New Khanom Power Plant Project
Jul 22, 2013: Alstom Grid Turkey supplies to Thailands largest energy utility
Jul 09, 2013: EGAT Intends To Invest $1.92m In Installation Of Electricity Transmission Cables In Thailand
Jul 02, 2013: Commencement of Commercial Operation of CRN Cogeneration Power Plant in Thailand
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit