Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2014 -- The Scandinavian Electricity industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian electricity market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian electricity market.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian electricity market with five year forecasts.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian electricity market had a total market value of $36,340.3 million in 2012. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the electricity industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $17,133.2 million in 2012. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $14,665.0 and $4,542.1 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the electricity in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $27,659.5 million in 2017, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $23,188.3 and $6,111.8 million respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the Scandinavian electricity market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian electricity market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian electricity market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricity: G8 Industry Guide
- Electricity: BRIC Industry Guide
- Electricity: Global Industry Guide
- Electricity: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Electricity: Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Utilities: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Electricity: Global Industry Almanac
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide