Recently published research from GlobalData, "Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid - Global Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2013 -- GlobalData's latest research "Electricity Submetering for Smart Grid - Global Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020" provides an in-depth analysis of the electricity submeter market, at global and national levels. The global electricity submeter market is currently in the growth stage with key deployments restricted to the North America and Europe region. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2012-2020 if proper support is provided by the governments globally. The forecasted growth of the global market will be supported by the increased number of submeter installed in the Europe and Asia-Pacific countries. The report provides information related to deployment trends and an outlook for electricity submeter market in key countries such as the US, Canada, the UK, China and Australia. The report covers various aspects of the global electricity submeter market providing market sizing, outlook and brief on key players. The report analyzes some of the key drivers and restraints affecting the deployment of electricity submeter at regional and global levels. The report also provides information on some on the cost benefit analysis of electricity submeter installation across various consumer segments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key geographies covered, the US, Canada, the UK, China and Australia
- Market size data of global and key electricity submeter markets
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, government plan and policies,
- Cost benefit analysis of submeter installations.
- Technical Analysis includes technology trend and benefits
- Vendor analysis of the key players. The key players covered include E-Mon, Honeywell International, Schneider Electric SA, Eaton Corporation, Integrated Metering Systems
Reasons to Get this Report
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national electricity submeter markets.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the electricity submeter market's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: E-Mon, Honeywell International, Incorporated, Schneider Electric SA, Eaton Corporation, Integrated Metering Systems, Incorporated, Leviton Manufacturing Company, Incorporated, Itron, Incorporated, Obvius, Quadlogic Controls Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Cyber Security in Smart Grid - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in North America - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Technology Road-Map, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricing Analysis to 2020
- Phase Shifting Transformers for Power Transmission - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Hydropower (Large Hydro, Small Hydro and Pumped Storage) - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020
- Power Boilers in Asia Pacific - Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Thin-Film PV - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Flexible Alternating Current Transmission Systems (FACTS)- Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)