Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2017 -- Electrocardiograph (ECG) devices are used to record the heart activities through electric signals and are amplified on the ECG monitor. ECG devices are essentially adopted across various medical set ups to diagnose different types of heart diseases and arrhythmias in people, thereby assisting the appropriate therapy for cardiovascular diseases (CVD) patients. The key factors that drive the market growth include increase in number of CVD patients across the globe and rise in demand for portable diagnostic as well monitoring systems. In addition, increase in old age population globally, and favorable government regulations regarding the ECG devices supplement the market growth. The global ECG market was valued at $4,516 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $6,637 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2z3C4Vd
The global ECG market is segmented on the basis of product, lead type, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into resting ECG, stress ECG, and holter monitors (wired and wireless holter monitors). Based on lead type, the market is classified into single lead, 3-6 lead, and 12-lead. Based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals & clinics, home settings & ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), and others. The holter monitor segment is growing at a fast pace, registering a CAGR of 9.1% from 2017 to 2023. In addition, ECG devices are highly incorporated in the hospitals & clinics, and has generated the highest revenue in this segment throughout the forecast period.
By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. In the recent years, Asia-Pacific has witnessed rapid growth in the ECG market. India and China are the major contributors to the robust growth of Asia-Pacific ECG market owing to their high population density along with increase in healthcare expenditure.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global electrocardiograph (ECG) market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2016–2023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in products and lead types across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- Holter Monitors
- Wired Holter Monitors
- Wireless Holter Monitors
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2iTP3zX
By Lead Type
- Single Lead
- 3-6 Lead
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings & Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2kqzdNH
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Royal Philips Healthcare (Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Schiller AG
- Opto Circuits Limited
- OSI Systems Fukuda Denshi Co Ltd.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Mortara Instrument, Inc.
- The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
- Welch Allyn
- Compumed Inc.
- Cardionet Inc.
- Cardiac Science
- Midmark Corporation
- AMEDTEC Medizintechnik Aue GmbH
- BPL Medical Technologies
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH (ECG) MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5 ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH (ECG) MARKET, BY LEAD TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH (ECG) MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH (ECG) MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452