Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2018 -- The global EHR market was valued at $23,592 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $33,294 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2017 to 2023.
An electronic health record (EHR) is a digital version of the paper chart of a patient. It contains all the data related to a patient's medical history including medications, diagnosis, immunization dates, treatment plans, radiology images, allergies, and test results from laboratories. These also allow access to evidence-based tools used by healthcare providers to make decisions about a patient's treatment. EHRs have also helped to streamline and automate the workflow in a healthcare setting.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/electronic-health-records-EHR-market/request-sample
Rise in adoption of EHR, increased use of cloud based EHR software, and rapid surge in aging population and subsequent rise in the number of chronic diseases drive the market growth. However, high cost of EHR and increase in concerns regarding the patient data safety & security are expected to impede the market growth. Moreover, huge market potential in the developing regions are expected to offer further opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the market based on product, type, application, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into cloud-based software and server-based/on-premise software. The type segment is categorized into inpatient EHR and ambulatory EHR. Based on application, the market is segmented into clinical application, administrative application, reporting in healthcare system, healthcare financing, and clinical research application. EHRs may be used in hospitals, clinics, specialty centers, and other medical settings. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- THE STUDY PROVIDES AN IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE MARKET WITH CURRENT TRENDS AND FUTURE ESTIMATIONS TO ELUCIDATE THE IMMINENT INVESTMENT POCKETS.
- IT OFFERS A QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS FROM 2016 TO 2023, WHICH IS EXPECTED TO ENABLE THE STAKEHOLDERS TO CAPITALIZE ON PREVAILING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
- ANALYSIS BY TYPE HELPS UNDERSTAND THE VARIOUS TYPES OF EHRS USED BY HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS.
- COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF ALL GEOGRAPHICAL REGIONS IS PROVIDED TO DETERMINE THE PREVAILING OPPORTUNITIES.
- KEY PLAYERS ARE PROFILED, AND THEIR STRATEGIES ARE ANALYZED THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPETITIVE OUTLOOK OF THE GLOBAL MARKET.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/electronic-health-records-EHR-market/enquire-about-report
- CLOUD-BASED SOFTWARE
- SERVER-BASED/ ON-PREMISE SOFTWARE
- Inpatient EHR
- Ambulatory EHR
- Clinical Application
- Administrative Application
- Reporting in Healthcare System
- Healthcare Financing
- Clinical Research Application
By End User
- Specialty Centers
- Other End Users
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/electronic-health-records-EHR-market/purchase-enquiry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
- CureMD Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Greenway Health, LLC
- Quality Systems, Inc.
LIST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request)
- McKesson Corporation
- athenahealth, Inc.
- Abraxas Medical Solutions
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- Advanced Data Systems Corporation
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD MARKET BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 6: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS MARKET BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS MARKET BY END USER
- CHAPTER 8: ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452