Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2019 -- In today's world, the adoption of consumer electronics has increased. With this, the demand for electronic components like resistors, transistors, and capacitors are growing since every electronic device circuits are built with these elements. Every electronic component has a varying demand of current needed to operate, and due to this uncertainty in requirements, the evolution of electronic resistors took place. These resistors are known for the power dissipation it provides and sound resistance. Electronic Resistors are used to limit the flow of electric current and have features like noise control, inductance and temperature coefficient.
Electronic resistors are available in various configurations based on the material and requirements. The carbon resistors are used when low inductance and high frequency are essential. Film Type is used when lower noise and high frequency are required. Wire wound resistors are used for special requirements in the metal body and ceramic body. Other configurations like thin film are also available.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/11928
Electronic Resistors: Drivers and Restraints
The market of electronic resistors is elevating due to factors like increasing automation in industrial processed and growing demand for small and compact electronic resistors. Also, these resistors are widely used in applications such as renewable energy sector and smart grids where the control over the flow of electricity is of prime importance.
The factors restraining the growth of electronic resistors market are its limitations of power ratings, voltage levels. Also, some resistor configurations suffer from high inductance and capacitance which limits there usage in specific applications which require low frequency. Such factors hinder the growth of the market.
Electronic Resistors: Segmentation
Segmentation based on type in Electronic Resistors in Market:
- Fixed: These type of resistors are used in electronic circuits to set correct conditions in the circuit. They have fixed values decided at the time of designing and are never changed
? Carbon Composition
? Carbon film
? Metal oxide film
? Wire wound
? Thin film
- Variable: These type of resistors consists of two components namely fixed resistors and a slider which taps to main resistor element. With the help of slider the resistance can be changed as per the usage.
Segmentation based on presence of lead in Electronic Resistors in Market:
- Leaded resistors
- Surface mount resistors
Electronic Resistors: Competitive Landscape
The key players in the market are ASJ Holdings Ltd., Bourns, Inc., Queen Mao Electronic Co., Ltd., Ohmite Manufacturing Company, Infineon Technology, TE Connectivity Ltd., Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., Token Electronics Industry Co., Ltd., Token Electronics Industry Co., Ltd., KOA Speer, and Murata.
Request For TOC @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/11928
North America is expected to be the largest market for Electronic Resistors market. The majority of Electronic Resistors vendors such as Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., KOA Speer and Ohmite Manufacturing Company are based in North America region. This is attributed to increasing adoption of consumer electronic market. The market is anticipated to grow in Europe region due to the presence of other market vendors like Infineon Technology and few others in the region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Global Electronic Resistors Market Segments
- Global Electronic Resistors Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Electronic Resistors Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Electronic Resistors Market
- Global Electronic Resistors Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Electronic Resistors Market
- Electronic Resistors Technology
- Value Chain of Sales Performance Management solutions
- Global Electronic Resistors Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Electronic Resistors Market includes
- North America Electronic Resistors Market
- Latin America Electronic Resistors Market
- Western Europe Electronic Resistors Market
- Eastern Europe Electronic Resistors Market
- Asia Pacific Electronic Resistors Market
- Japan Electronic Resistors Market
- The Middle East and Africa Electronic Resistors Market
MRR.BIZ has been compiled in-depth market research data in the report after exhaustive primary and secondary research. Our team of able, experienced in-house analysts has collated the information through personal interviews and study of industry databases, journals, and reputable paid sources.
View Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/it-and-telecommunication/11928/electronic-resistors-global-industry-market-research-reports
The report provides the following information:
- Tailwinds and headwinds molding the market's trajectory
- Market segments based on products, technology, and applications
- Prospects of each segment
- Overall current and possible future size of the market
- Growth pace of the market
- Competitive landscape and key players' strategies
The main aim of the report is to:
- Enable key stakeholder's in the market bet right on it
- Understand the opportunities and pitfalls awaiting them
- Assess the overall growth scope in the near term
- Strategize effectively with respect to production and distribution
MRR.BIZ is a leading provider of strategic market research. Our vast repository consists research reports, data books, company profiles, and regional market data sheets. We regularly update the data and analysis of a wide-ranging products and services around the world. As readers, you will have access to the latest information on almost 300 industries and their sub-segments. Both large Fortune 500 companies and SMEs have found those useful. This is because we customize our offerings keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients.
MarketResearchReports.biz is a seller of syndicated market studies, featuring an exhaustive collection of research reports from leading international publishers. Our repository is diverse, spanning virtually every industrial sector and even more every category and sub-category within the industry. We also provide consulting services to enable our clients have a dynamic business perspective.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (USA-Canada)