ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2015 - 2025: World Market Shares, Size, Trends, Analysis, Survey, Insights and Outlook " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2016 -- Demand for electronic warfare systems is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in militaries globally. The electronic warfare systems market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Modern warfare places a greater emphasis on information superiority and situational awareness, and this is expected to be a major factor driving spending in this sector.
- The global electronic warfare systems market is expected to be worth US$13.3 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$19 billion by 2025
- The North American region is estimated to account for the largest share of 41% in the global electronic warfare systems market, with the region accounting for a cumulative spending of US$72.1 billion over the forecast period. The region will be followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with respective spending of US$51.6 billion and US$35.3 billion during 2015-2025
- In terms of segments, Electronic Protection and Electronic Warfare Support are expected to be the top two segments in the global electronic warfare systems market over the forecast period. The Electronic Protection segment is expected to account for 52.4% of the total market, Electronic Warfare Support segment is estimated to comprise 33.1%, and the Electronic Attack segment is estimated to account for 14.5% of the market
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=516915
The Global Electronic Warfare Systems Market 2015–2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for electronic warfare systems equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015–2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of electronic warfare systems segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-electronic-warfare-ew-market-2015-2025-report.html
Reasons To Buy -
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global electronic warfare systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different electronic warfare system segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understandingof the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the electronic warfare systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top electronic warfare system providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)