Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- In 2013, electronics and appliance specialist retailers recorded a 4% increase in current value sales. This growth was higher than the 1% increase registered in 2012, in line with the general trend for consumer electronics and appliances in China. This improvement was mainly due to the Green Household Appliances Subsidy and manufacturers' aggressive promotions, featuring frequent new product launches and price discounts to woo consumers.
Euromonitor International's Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in China report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Slovakia