New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Greece"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- The environment continued to be difficult for players within electronics and appliance specialist retailing in Greece in 2012, as the economy continued to plunge. Unemployment continued to rise and many people in the public sector were left waiting to see whether they would hold on to their jobs, as spending cuts were made and austerity measures implemented. Demand for high-ticket items such as ovens, fridges and washing machines was low, as consumers focussed on cutting expenditure in a climate of considerable tension. Consumer spending is so calculated and measured that the market did not manage to see any significant recovery, even with 2012 being an Olympic year and seeing the Euro 2012 football tournament, given that such sporting events normally lift sales of electronics such as large TV sets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in Greece?
- Who are the leading retailers in Greece?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Russia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Portugal
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in India
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Bulgaria
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Indonesia
- Retailing in Poland