Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Italy", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- On average, Italian houses own a plethora of appliances and electronic devices. Italians own items that they actually use, like a computer, washing machine, mobile phone, microwave, TV and decoder, together with a number of items that are still available but have been replaced in everyday use by other devices, like video recorders or hi-fi stereos. Shifts in technology have forced retailers to stay up-to-date with consumers' new needs, many of whom now have offices at home, with strong demand for easy to use tools that make their lives better. Consumers show a continuous need for electronics and appliances in their homes; however, the current economic downturn has forced them to decrease average ticket spending. On the other hand, increasing competition on the retail side among various groups have helped customers finding increasingly low prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in Italy?
- Who are the leading retailers in Italy?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Russia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Portugal
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in India
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Bulgaria
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Indonesia
- Retailing in Poland