New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- The channel is starting to get back on its feet after the poor performance from 2010, particularly in areas such as IT & electronics and mobile phones. Technological gadgets (such as smartphones and tablets or laptops) are very popular among young urban consumers who want to have the latest technology available in the field and the social display of these items is a more important buying decision than the price.
Euromonitor International's Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Romania report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricals & Electronics Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Electricals & Electronics Specialists in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Korea
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Ukraine
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in New Zealand
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Denmark
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Vietnam
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in China
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Australia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)