Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Electronics and appliance specialist retailers recorded growth in 2013 in terms of the number of outlets, selling space and current value sales. Chained electronics and appliance specialist retailers operated by larger players recorded healthy growth and mobile phone outlets also continued to register a strong performance. Even though independent electronics retailers located in the Yong San area recorded a weak performance, the overall category grew in 2013.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in South Korea?
- Who are the leading retailers in South Korea?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Africa
- Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in South Africa
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Portugal
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in India
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic