Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Electronics and appliance specialist retailers recorded a 2% decline in value sales in 2013, suffering from an ongoing extreme situation in the category. Over-establishment has led to severe price competition between chains, which often conducted discounting campaigns and which undermined growth potential, despite growing consumer interest in electronics and appliances. The economic uncertainty in recent years as well as services on the internet listing the cheapest stores for specific products, also made consumers very price aware.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Sweden market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in Sweden?
- Who are the leading retailers in Sweden?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in Poland
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Sweden
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Sweden
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Argentina
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Denmark