Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- Government economic policies continued deteriorating the local business environment in 2014. As a result, sales through electronics and appliance specialist retailers were negatively affected. Fixing and maintaining an artificially overvalued exchange rate to the US dollar in combination with restricting the availability of foreign currency exchange devastated local consumer electronics. Most products are imported, but US dollars needed to bring in products are largely unavailable. Local production is limited and stifled since input components are lacking. According to interviews with local experts, shortages of consumer appliances are consistently above 50%. In late 2013, government agreements with Mabe and Samsung to produce locally in Venezuela were uninspiring since the previous agreement with Haier had yet to produce a single unit. In addition to import restrictions, the channel faced the new Law of Fair Price established in 2014 to control all economic activities. This law fixes the maximum profit margin to sell any goods or service to 30% but the government approves the costs included in the calculation after analysis of private firms? cost structure.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in Venezuela?
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Argentina
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Portugal
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in India
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Russia