Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2018 -- Global Embedded Analytics Market accounted for USD 24.78 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-embedded-analytics-market
Global Embedded Analytics Market, By Component (Hardware, Software), By Services (Managed services, Professional services), By Business Function (IT, Marketing and sales, Production, Others), By Deployment Model (On-premises, On-demand), By Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large enterprises), By Industry, By Geographical Segments- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global embedded analytics market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of embedded analytics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Microsoft Corporation,
- SAP SE,
- SAS Institute,
- Oracle Corporation,
- MicroStrategy Incorporated,
- Tableau Software,
- TIBCO Software,
- Logi Analytics,
- QlikTech International,
- Information Builders,
- Yellowfin International (Australia)
- among others.
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-embedded-analytics-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise of Data-Driven Organizations
- Higher Adoption of Self-Service Analytics
- Increasing Demand to Integrate Analytics Into Business Applications
- Lack of Integration With Legacy Systems
- Higher Replacement Cost
Market Segmentation: Global Embedded Analytics Market
- The global embedded analytics market is based on component, services, business function, deployment model, organization size, industry and geographical segments.
- By component, the market is segmented into software and services.
- By services, the market is segmented into managed services and professional services. The professional services can further be sub segmented into consulting services, education and training and support and maintenance.
- By business function, the market is segmented into IT, marketing and sales, production, finance, human resources (HR) and others (product development and legal).
- By deployment model, the market is segmented into On-premises and On-demand.
- By organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- By industry, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), telecommunications and it, retail and consumer goods, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, government, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics and others (travel and hospitality, education, and outsourcing services).
- Based on geography the global embedded analytics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-embedded-analytics-market/
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report,Mail Us @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org