New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Emergency contraception is often used if the use of ordinary contraception is overlooked or fails for some reason. Women perceive emergency contraception as an essential means of avoiding unwanted pregnancies. In 2012, consumers in Estonia could still choose from only two brands: Escapelle and Postinor. Due to ongoing economic uncertainty, in Estonia and the wider EU, women continued to purchase emergency contraception as a precaution.
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Finland
- Emergency Contraception in Latvia
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in Romania
- Emergency Contraception in the US
- Emergency Contraception in Serbia
- Emergency Contraception in Kenya
- Emergency Contraception in Spain
- Emergency Contraception in France
- Emergency Contraception in Nigeria