New Software research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- Emergency Management and Incident Management refers to the process of planning, preparing, responding, recovering, and mitigating any incident and emergency which would occur due to natural or man-made disasters. Incident and emergency management plays an important role in securing the society as well as the infrastructure as a whole. The management refers to the usage of specific systems and solutions which could be used before, during, and after the emergencies occur. Many countries around the globe have dedicated departments which work toward implementing proper incident and emergency solutions. Many organizations and enterprises have also implemented emergency response solutions in their premises to mitigate the risks. The need for incident and emergency solutions is on a rise due to uncertain weather conditions and increased natural disasters, increased manmade threats such as terrorist attacks and criminal activities, and increased public safety concerns by the government organizations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report majorly focuses on the type of solutions and services which are being used in the management. The market has been broadly segmented into systems and platforms, simulation and training tools, incident and emergency services, and verticals and regions. The report also focuses on some of the next-generation solutions and services such as tsunami and earthquake warning systems.
The notable market players in this domain are Cassidian, Motorola Solutions, Iridium, ESRI, VT MAK, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, TeleCommunication Systems, and Intergraph Corporation. This report provides in-depth analysis of the key players in solutions and services ecosystem with their profiles and recent developments, key issues and opportunities in the market, global adoption trends, and future growth potential.
The report broadly comprises of segments: systems and platforms, communication technologies, simulation tools, and professional services; by end-users: government agencies, power plants, manufacturing sector, hospitals, and enterprises; by regions: North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA).
This research report categorizes the global energy security market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of types of systems and platforms:
Web-based emergency management software
Emergency notification/mass notification service
CBRNE and HAZMAT technologies
Backup and disaster recovery solutions
Tsunami warning systems
Earthquake/seismic warning systems
Traffic incident management systems
Remote weather monitoring systems
Inventory systems/database management systems
On the basis of communication technologies:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Casino Management Systems (CMS) Market [Management Systems, Analytics (Predictive, Video),Security and Surveillance (Video Surveillance, Access Control, Alarm Systems)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap & Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Water Management Market - Smart Water Meters, EAM, Smart Water Networks, Analytics, Advanced Pressure Management, MDM, SCADA, Smart Irrigation Management, Services - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)