Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government’s Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency”. The report gives an in-depth analysis of power markets in seven of South-East Asia, Middle East and African countries, with forecasts through 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the countries’ respective power sector and provides a detailed forecast of power installed capacity and generation by all types of resources in each market to 2020.
The report also offers a macro economic scenario and market force analysis, and has been built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Details on the power markets in the seven South-East Asia, Middle East and African countries of Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Morocco.
- Historical information and forecasts of cumulative installed capacity and generation from 2005 to 2020.
- Historical information and forecasts of annual power consumption from 2005 to 2020.
- Major policies and regulations impacting the power market in all the countries covered.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the emerging power markets.
- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential.
- The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification.
- Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/emerging-power-markets-in-south-east-asia-middle-east-and-africa-to-2020-government%E2%80%99s-restructuring-reforms-encouraging-private-participation-will-enhance-price-competition-and-efficiency-report-552277