New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Emirates Airlines in Travel and Tourism (World)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- Emirates Airlines is a fully-owned government company in Dubai, and has achieved constant positive growth since its inception. The airline is investing heavily in new fleet acquisition, route expansion and new customer targeting. Emirates Airlines does not enter any alliances as it considers strategic partnerships with key players to be the best way forward. Emirates Airlines has the strongest brand value in the airline industry, and considerable online presence making it a world-renowned name.
Euromonitor International's Emirates Airlines in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Peru to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Vietnam to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)