New Insurance research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in South Korea , including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in South Korea
- Detailed information about private benefits in South Korea
- Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework of employee benefits in South Korea
- The social assistance program aims to cover South Korean citizens, and foreigners married to South Korean citizens, during retirement.
- According to the National Health Insurance Law, all employers with at least one employee should mandatorily join the National Health insurance program.
- Private benefits granted to employees by employers such as reimbursement of personal expenses, entertainment expenses and other allowances such as family allowances, housing allowances, healthcare benefits and overtime allowances are subject to taxation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in South Korea :
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity and paternity benefits, long-term care benefits, public holidays, unemployment and private benefits.
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in South Korea.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in South Korea.
- Assess South Korea's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in South Korea.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing South Korea's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Employee Benefits in South Africa
- Employee Benefits in Slovakia
- Employee Benefits in Italy
- Employee Benefits in Bulgaria
- Employee Benefits in New Zealand