New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/30/2018 -- Overview
Encephalitis is an inflammation of the brain tissue. There are two main types of encephalitis: primary and secondary. Primary encephalitis occurs when a virus directly infects the brain and spinal cord. Secondary encephalitis occurs when an infection starts elsewhere in the body and then travels to brain. Causes include common viruses, childhood viruses, and arboviruses. Risk factors include age and weak immune systems. Symptoms include fever, headache, vomiting, stiff neck, coma and hallucinations. Treatment includes pain killers, corticosteroids, anticonvulsants and sedatives.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1646773-encephalitis-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Encephalitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Encephalitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase I, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 5 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Major Scope of the report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Encephalitis (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Encephalitis - Overview
Encephalitis - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Encephalitis - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Encephalitis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Knight Therapeutics Inc .Continued
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1646773-encephalitis-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.