Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2012 -- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications is an emerging technology and industry sub-segment poised to change the way that business is conducted, impacting everything from traditional telephony and IT operations to ERP, SCM, public safety, homeland security, and more.
Written by industry experts who have actually designed, implemented and operated M2M applications, End-to-End M2M Fifth Edition provides invaluable information for anyone seeking to better understand the technology, applications, business and regulatory issues. This research distinguishes itself from other publications on this topic by providing the reader with an understanding of M2M, the technologies involved in M2M, reasons to use M2M, key M2M applications, challenges in deploying M2M, and more.
- Those involved in the M2M industry will find the business modeling, case studies, and expert analysis to be an extremely valuable as tool in considering business expansion, M2M applications, and new projects
- Those new to the M2M industry will find this entire publication an invaluable resource and significant opportunity for cost savings versus the effort and pain of simply learning by trial and error
- This is a must-have resource for anyone engaged in business or technology planning and engineering involving M2M
- Investors, analysts, and consultants in the M2M industry will find that this report provides all they need to know about M2M
- Industry segments that will benefit most from this report are suppliers and service providers of wireless (including cellular and unlicensed spectrum), telemetry and telematics, enterprise users and beneficiaries of improved business process communications in areas such as SCM and ERP, and government, public safety, and homeland security personnel"
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/end-to-end-m2m-fifth-edition-report-538471