Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Energate Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Energate Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energate Inc. (Energate) is an energy management solutions company. It carries out research and development, production and sale of innovative energy management solutions for residential and small business applications. The company principally offers home energy management and demand response controls. Energate also provides software and associated service solutions. Its product line includes energy management solutions such as smart thermostats, load switches, consumer energy displays, software, home energy manager and related accessories. Energate works in alliance with Silver Spring, Trilliant, GE and Lockheed Martin. It has offices in Toronto, Canada and Texas, the US.
Energate Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 29, 2014: Energate Announces Launch of Innovative New Brand
Jan 29, 2014: Energate Releases HolHom, Its Revolutionary New Interactive Home Energy Solution
Jan 20, 2014: Energate Announces Niraj Bhargava as Special Advisor to the Board
Oct 25, 2013: Energate Appoints Steve Dodds as New CEO
Jun 10, 2013: Energate And OG&E Continue Demand Response Program
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit