Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Energia Argentina S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Energia Argentina S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energia Argentina S.A. (Energia) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company explores and exploits hydrocarbon solids, liquids and gases. Its business areas include natural gas, petroleum, and renewable energy. Energia offers design, construction, commissioning, operation, development and maintenance of wind farms to supply powerful national network. The company provides transport, storage, distribution, marketing and industrialization of eating these products and their derivatives. It has operations in basins of the Salado, Colorado, Rawson, Peninsula Valdes, San Jorge, San Julian, Malvinas, and Austral.
Energia Argentina S.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2013: Argentina To Receive SCF Polar Terminal From Trinidad & Tobago
Aug 28, 2013: Argentina To Receive Sestao Knutsen Terminal From Trinidad & Tobago
Aug 28, 2013: Argentinas Bahia Blanca To Receive Trinity Arrow LNG Vessel From Belgium
Dec 12, 2012: ENARSA Plans 20 MW Wind Farm In Plaza Huincul, Argentina
Jul 03, 2012: Solaria Energia And Enarsa Sign Collaboration Agreement To Develop PV Projects In Argentina
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit