Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- Energizer Holdings Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Energizer Holdings Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Energizer Holdings, Inc."
Energizer Holdings SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Energizer Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Energizer Holdings, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (Energizer) is a manufacturer and distributor of primary batteries, portable lighting and other personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company primarily operates under personal care and household product categories. Energizer offers a wide array of personal care products including wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care products alongside offering a range of household products such as batteries and lighting products. The company offers its products under various brands. It distributes products in more than 160 countries spread throughout the world. Furthermore, the company through its subsidiaries operates various manufacturing and packaging facilities located across 14 countries. Energizer is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66244/energizer-holdings-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html