WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Energy Consumption Global Industry Guide”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Energy Consumption Global Industry Guide".
Global Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1555367-energy-consumption-global-industry-guide-2017
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets.
- Volume is defined as consumption of mtoe (million tonnes of oil equivalent) of coal & coal gases (including coal and peat), oil & oil products (including crude oil), natural gas, biofuels and waste (including biofuels and nuclear), and electricity and heat (including hydro, geothermal, solar, electricity, and heat).
- Value is calculated by multiplying total consumption by average electricity prices.
- Any currency conversions calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global energy consumption sector had total revenues of $8,478.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 8,502.9 million toe in 2016.
- Oil has an unusually high share of the sector in Mexico. Oil plays an important role in energy generation but has been losing ground to natural gas of late, the cost advantage of which has been reinforced by the prevalence of US shale gas.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global energy consumption market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key points to buy
- What was the size of the global energy consumption market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global energy consumption market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global energy consumption market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Global Energy Consumption
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1555367-energy-consumption-global-industry-guide-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars