Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2015 -- "Nuclear Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Japan.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Japan nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
To Download Sample Report With TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=386168
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2014, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2014, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2015-2025).
- Power market scenario in Japan provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Details of Japan nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
To Browse a Full Report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/nuclear-power-in-japan-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-power-plants-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
Reasons to buy:-
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207